KFC has selected Pittsburgh, along with a few other cities, to test their latest creation... a Donut Chicken Sandwich!
Available for a limited time, this sandwich features a chicken fillet between two freshly glazed donuts. Diners will also have the option of going for a Kentucky Fried Chicken and Donut Basket instead, which subs in chicken on the bone instead of a filet.
The chicken-and-donut meal will cost $5.49 for one donut and $7.49 for two donuts. The sandwich is priced at$5.99 or $7.99 for a combo.
Here is a list of KFC's in the surrounding area that will feature the test items.
- 4673 William Flynn Highway, Allison Park
- 4400 William Penn Highway, Murrysville
- 212 New Castle Road, Butler
- 9390 Route 30, Irwin
- 1004 Latrobe Thirty Plaza, Latrobe
- 865 Rostraver Road, Belle Vernon
- 975 E. Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg
- 109 Miller Lane, Waynesburg
- 120 Murtland Ave., Washington
- 222 W. 8th Ave., Homestead
- 640 Longrun Road; Olympia Ctr., McKeesport
- 278 Yost Blvd., Pittsburgh
- 509 Penn Ave., Wilkinsburg
- 5130 Clairton Blvd., Pittsburgh
- 4915 Baum Blvd., Pittsburgh
- 1100 Brownsville Road, Pittsburgh
- 3770 William Penn Hwy., Monroeville
- 4306 Ohio River Blvd., Bellevue
- 210 Rodi Road, Pittsburgh
- 5153 Library Road, Bethel Park
See Pittsburgh Business Times for more information.