The Pittsburgh Pirates and Aramark announced new food choices that will be available for the 2019 season. I'm gonna need one of those Jolly Rogers S'mores...right now.
A few photos and the full press release below.
PIRATES AND ARAMARK UNVEIL NEW FOOD OFFERINGS AT PNC PARK
Aramark Now Exclusive Concessionaire for Food and Beverage Service at PNC Park
The 2019 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Opener less than a week away and the Pirates announced today that Aramark is now the exclusive food and beverage concessionaire of PNC Park. Aramark will expand its reach to now include all premium areas throughout PNC Park, including the Hyundai Club, the Pittsburgh Baseball Club Level and the Rivendale Suite Level, including Club Cambria.
Aramark, which has been a Pirates partner for more than 30 years, will continue to operate the general ballpark concessions throughout PNC Park.
“Since the opening of PNC Park in 2001, Aramark has worked to bring a high level of quality and innovation to the general concessions at the ballpark and we are excited for what they have in store for 2019 with their expanded opportunities in PNC Park,” said Frank Coonelly, Pirates President.
The Pirates and Aramark are proud to announce the fantastic updates to the PNC Park food and beverage experience that Aramark will feature throughout the season. Please see below for a list and description of the new food offerings for 2019 at PNC Park:
The Market (located behind Section 118)
- Quinoa Blueberry Salad: Red quinoa, chopped hearts of palm, spinach, blueberries, cucumbers, carrots, sunflower seeds and balsamic dressing.
Burger Kitchen (New concession area located behind Section 115)
- Double Cheeseburger with Tater Tots: Angus chuck blend patties, American cheese, special sauce, served on a potato bun and with a side of tater tots.
Riverwalk Grill (located in Section 144)
- Cinnamon Chipotle Loaded Totchos: Tater tots covered with cinnamon spiced pulled pork, grilled red onions, green onions topped with a chipotle maple syrup glaze.
Familee BBQ (located behind Section 132)
- Pittsburgh Cone: Kielbasa, pierogi, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing in a waffle cone.
Sweet Spot (located behind Section 107)
- Shipwreck Sundae: Jumbo marshmallows coated with chocolate and a dusting of graham crackers served on top of ice cream in a souvenir helmet sundae bowl.
Jim Beam Left Field Lounge - Located in the left field area of PNC Park, the Jim Beam Left Field Lounge is a unique area of the ballpark open to all ticket holders before, during and after each game.
- Mediterranean Flatbread: A flatbread topped with feta, roasted red pepper, artichoke, spinach, Kalamata olive and mozzarella cheese.
- Jerk Chicken Nacho: Nachos topped with Jerk Chicken, creamy coleslaw, pico de gallo, cheddar cheese, chopped green onions and jerk infused sour cream.
Rivendale Suite Level
- Strip District Italian Sandwich: Pepperoni, salami, mortadella, capicola, mozzarella, lettuce, tomatoes, Italian Vinaigrette on an Italian baguette.
- Chicken Milanese: Italian herb crusted chicken breast, lemon garlic beurre blanc, rosemary fingerling potatoes and charred tomatoes.
- Jolly Roger S’mores: A soft brownie, graham cracker and marshmallow masterpiece.
- Succotash Primavera: Summer vegetables in a delicious garlic butter sauce.
- An amazing tarragon honey glazed seared salmon dish with cherries and fried capers.
- A very special sun-dried tomato risotto with caramelized shallots and shaved parmesan cheese.
Pittsburgh Baseball Club
- Tenders, Love, and Chicken (New on Club Level) - Gourmet chicken tenders with French fries and multiple dipping sauces.
- Tenders Love and Chicken Signature Chicken Sandwich: Country style fried chicken cutlet, thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, Roma tomatoes, leaf lettuce, house pickle, herb remoulade on a sesame potato bun.
- Craft & Carved (New on Club Level) - Peppercorn Turkey Sandwich: Peppercorn roasted turkey