Heinz Field management shared stadium policy reminders for fans attending the Kenny Chesney show on Saturday, June 11th. Take a look below!
Heinz Field Announces Kenny Chesney Concert Policies
PITTSBURGH – Country Superstar Kenny Chesney returns to Heinz Field for an unprecedented 11th time with special guests Dan + Shay, Old Dominion, and Carly Pearce! Be part of History and get your tickets today at: www.ticketmaster.com/event/1600571AB7C75E21
In addition, there will be activities on Art Rooney Avenue starting at Noon and featuring local Radio Station broadcasts and activities, Blue Chair Rum activities, an interactive Kenny Chesney Tour bus, food, beverages, and more.
Heinz Field management is reminding fans attending the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday, June 11, of stadium policies that are in place. Printed Tickets purchased previously (2019-2022) are redeemable. For Information on Mobile Tickets and how to use and transfer on your mobile device please visit: Mobile Ticketing - Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
All gates open at 4 p.m. Chesney’s “Here And Now Tour” will start at 5 p.m. in the main bowl. Ticketholders with Floor seats must enter Gate 6 north endzone on Reedsdale Street.
Parking lots open at 1 p.m. All parking lots surrounding the stadium on the North Shore will be open. Fans are encouraged to use North Shore parking lots, including the Champions Garage and other North Shore lots.
- Fans who park downtown can utilize the Light Rail to get them to Heinz Field. Fans can use either the Gateway or Wood Street station and be transported to the North Shore.
- Fans who park at Station Square can utilize the Gateway Clipper to reach the North Shore.
- The majority of the Pittsburgh Parking Authority Lots downtown will have a rate of approximately $15 for event day parking that will vary by lot.
Heinz Field management reminds fans of the parking lot code of conduct:
- Upon entering, fans will receive trash and recycling bags
- Trash must be disposed of properly
- The following are prohibited: solicitation of any kind, the sale of food and alcohol, glass containers, tents, personal port-a-johns, furniture (other than folding lawn chairs and tables), and oversized vehicles.
The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for this show. We encourage fans not to bring a bag into events. If necessary, there are two options: a clear plastic bag the size of a 1-gallon Ziploc bag or a small hand held purse clutch. For more information on the bag policy, visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy.
In addition, Heinz Field management does not permit the following items in the stadium: selfie sticks, coolers, bags (see bag policy), thermoses, backpacks, large purses, cans, glass bottles, flasks, alcoholic beverages, laser pointers, noisemakers, strollers, video & movie cameras, tripods, audio recording equipment, weapons and any other items deemed dangerous and/or inappropriate. All bags are subject to inspection. Umbrellas may be brought into the stadium but are not permitted to be open in the seating bowl.
Heinz Field is a CASHLESS Venue: Heinz Field is now a cashless venue. Credit and debit cards are accepted, as well as Apple and Google Pay.