102.5 WDVE & Drusky Entertainmen Presents
with Blended Reality
Saturday, September 26th, 2020
6231 National Pike E, Grindstone, PA 15442
102.5 WDVE & Drusky Entertaiment presents The Clarks - live and in person at Brownsville Drive-In (549 Moon Clinton Rd, Moon Twp, PA 15108) with special guests Brownsville Drive-In on Saturday, September 26th, 2020. Entry / Gates for will open at 6:00PM with music starting at 8:00PM.
- All tickets are for the carload and include admission for 1 car, up to 4 people per vehicle
- Upper Theater tickets (up to 4 occupants per vehicle) will be available for $110.00
- Lower Theater (up to 4 occupants per vehicle) will be available for $150.00.
- For both ticket types, parking will be general admission (first come, first serve). There will not be any reserved parking.
Tickets are on sale now. Tickets will be available at DruskyEnt.com or Eventbrite.com. For proper social distancing guidelines, only eTickets will be available.
At the show:
- All patrons are subject to a mandatory trunk check
- Absolutely NO outside food or drink (per venue policy) will be allowed. No coolers will be allowed. If you have a cooler upon arrival, it will be subject to being checked at the show.
- Temperature checks will be administered by venue staff. Any patrons with a fever or temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be respectfully declined entry, for the safety of patrons, staff and artists.
- Once checked into the venue, parking attendants in the upper and lower halves of the theater will guide you to your spot, depending on your ticket tier purchased.
- Dashboard tags will be provided for Lower Theater purchasers. Please make sure those are prominently displayed on your dashboard for staff to identify.
- No outside food & beverages / refreshments will be permitted into the theater grounds.
- Coolers and firearms, or weapons of any kind will not be permitted into the theater.
- No tall and/or oversized vehicles (i.e. campers, busses, Winnebago’s, etc.) will be permitted.
- For the safety of fans, tailgating will not be permitted.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on if the window needs to be lowered in order to check-in or communicate with staff.
- Additionally, facemasks must be worn if you are out the vehicle for any reason, other than the space in front of your vehicle.
- Failure to comply with any of these restrictions may result in an immediate ejection from the event with no refund.
Important areas of interest / public guidelines:
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- Patrons will be subject to a mandatory trunk check upon entry.
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from outside of their vehicle, in front of the vehicle. Patrons are not permitted to sit out on the sides of their vehicle.
- For the courtesy of other vehicles and patrons, vehicles that may potentially block sight-lines may be directed to the back of the lot or ends of the aisles, so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via video wall, FM transmission or loudspeaker.
- Audio from the show will be transmitted via PA System & FM transmitter.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on if the window is needed to lowered to check-in or communicate with staff.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are out the vehicle for any reason, other than the space in front of your vehicle.
- At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions.
WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LOCAL CITY & COUNTY AUTHORITIES TO ENSURE EVENT MEETS ALL CDC RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES. EVENT STAFF WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS, AND APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED. FAILURE TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS WILL CAUSE THE ATTENDEE TO BE FORCED TO LEAVE THE SHOW.