Traffic Restrictions Planned At New Stanton Interchange
Nightly entrance ramp closure needed for repairs beginning July 15.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is advising motorists traveling southbound on U.S Route 119 that the entrance ramp to New Stanton Interchange, Exit 75, in New Stanton, Westmoreland County will be closed each night for approximately two weeks.
Beginning July 15, the ramp carrying southbound traffic from U.S. Route 119 to New Stanton Interchange will be closed nightly starting at 7 p.m. and reopen at approximately 6 a.m. each day until July 25. These times are subject to change based on weather conditions.
The posted detour is:
I-70 West toward New Stanton/Washington PA
Take the Hunker Exit, 57A
Follow the posted detour signs through the round-a-bouts to re-enter I-70 east
Follow signs to I-76 to enter the Turnpike
This closure is needed to allow crews to safely make repairs to the entrance ramp.
To report an accident or other emergency on the PA Turnpike, dial *11 via mobile phone. To learn more about PA Turnpike conditions, use one of these resources:
ON THE TURNPIKE
- 511PA Smartphone App: Real-time, hands-free PA traffic advisories and detour routes.
- Waze Smartphone App: Real-time alerts from other drivers.
- Digital Message Signs: More than 100 boards along the Turnpike.
ON THE WEB
- Turnpike Travel Conditions Map: Live, interactive map.
- 511: Dial from any PA roadway for local travel information.
- 800-331-3414: PA Turnpike Customer Assistance (weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).