Kennywood and Sandcastle announced they would open to the public on Saturday, July 11!
The health and safety of guests and team members is a top priority, so they shared a few health tips that they ask visitors to follow when they come to the parks. Some of them include:
- A capacity limit will be in place. Guests will be required to register in advance for the date they would like to visit the parks.
- Guests/employees will have their temperatures taken before entering the parks.
- Facial coverings are required for all entrants, except children under three and those with a valid medical condition.
- Sandcastle notes that these are not allowed on attractions and in the pool.
- Social distancing will be in effect. You will be asked to keep six feet between your party and others.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the park.