Youtuber, JerryRigEverything, designed an affordable off-road capable wheelchair. But it's not a wheelchair...it's The Rig.
Pretty cool mobility device with some great features:
- Two wheel drive with solid rear axel for increased traction
- Full Independent Suspension
- Based on E-Bike parts with electric batteries
- Designed to haul things on the back - your normal wheel chair, cooler, etc.
- Can go 10-20 miles on one battery
Check out the video overview below. The RIG can be preordered now at notawheelchair.com. Base units start at $3,750.
Thumbnail via https://notawheelchair.com/