There are very few sit-down restaurants in the Burgh (if any) that can call themselves a pierogi bar. One just opened in the cultural district downtown called "Stuff'd".
The restaurant’s menu centers around platters of fresh-made pierogies, all with different fillings and toppings.
Menu items include:
- Breakfast Pierogies (egg and cheese, glazed with a maple Sriracha sauce and served with a sunny side up egg and a slice of bacon)
- Cheeseburger Pierogies (ground meat and cheese, served with cheese sauce)
- Watermelon Tequila Habañero Pierogies (chicken, topped with grilled chicken and watermelon tequila habañero sauce)
- Mac & Cheese Pierogies (mac & cheese, served with a cheddar cheese sauce and caramelized onions)
- Potato and Sauerkraut Pierogies (mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, served with caramelized onions, sour cream and an extra side of sauerkraut)
- Reuben Pierogi(corned beef and sauerkraut, served on grilled marble rye and topped with sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese)
- Chicken Parmesan Pierogies (shredded chicken and parmesan cheese, served on a bed of marinara sauce and topped with melted mozzarella, provolone cheese and grilled chicken strips)
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Pierogies (served with a Greek-style salsa of olive oil, tomatoes, oregano, scallions, garlic, Kalamata olives and red wine vinegar)
The restaurant will also feature a number of salads on the menu (topped with pierogies, of course). And there are dessert “pie-rogis,” in varieties like Apple Caramel, Heath Bar and Creamsicle.
Pierogis are available either boiled or fried, and come in half or full orders.
Stuff’d Pierogi Bar is open starting at 11:00 for lunch and dinner.
The restaurant is located in the Century Building downtown, at 130 7th Street.