The Vinoski Foundation Presents
BLUE OYSTER CULT
with special guests Mark Ferrari & Abacus Jones
Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
333 Castle Dr, Belle Vernon, PA 15012
The Vinoski Foundation presents BLUE OYSTER CULT with special guests Mark Ferrari & Abacus Jones at Vinoski Winery (333 Castle Dr, Belle Vernon, PA 15012) on Saturday, October 3rd, 2020. Doors will open at 3:00PMPM ET, with the show starting at 4:30PM ET
This event is rain or shine.
Ticket prices range from $40.00 - $75. Limited reserved table seating will be available for $200 and $300.00 All tables reserved require the whole table to be purchased, and no groups larger than 4 for reserved tables.
Tickets are on sale now! Tickets will be available at DruskyEnt.com or Eventbrite.com. For proper social distancing guidelines, only eTickets will be available. Again, this event is rain or shine!
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from their designated area (General Admission lawn or reserved seating)
- If you have purchased a General Admission lawn ticket, you are responsible for your own seating arrangements
- If sitting on the lawn or on the Winery patios, please maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via oudspeaker.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on when checking-in or communicating with staff.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are away from your designated space for any reason
Please do not come up towards the stage, you will asked to return to your space.