Drusky Entertainment Presents
THE ALLMAN BETTS BAND
with special guest Derek Woods Band
Thursday, September 17th, 2020
1985 North Main Street Extension, Butler PA 16001
Drusky Entertaiment presents THE ALLMAN BETTS BAND with special guests Derek Woods Band at Starlight Drive-In (1985 North Main Street Extension, Butler PA 16001) on Thursday, September 17th, 2020. Gates will open at 5:30PM ET, with the show starting at 7:30PM ET.
This event is rain or shine.
- Upper Theater Car tickets (up to 4 occupants per vehicle) will be available for $140.00
- Lower Theater Car (up to 4 occupants per vehicle) will be available for $180.00. Lower Theater allows access in the first 5 rows in front of the stage.
- All car ticket types will increase $20 on the day of the event
- For both ticket types, parking will be general admission (first come, first serve). There will not be any reserved parking.
- If arriving day of show, there will be an additional charge per person in a car over the 4-person limit, if over 4 people are in the car.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, August 26th at 12PM! Tickets will be available at DruskyEnt.com or Eventbrite.com. For proper social distancing guidelines, only eTickets will be available. Again, this event is rain or shine!
Important areas of interest / public guidelines:
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- For proper social distancing guidelines, only eTickets will be available.
- Patrons will be subject to a mandatory trunk check upon entry
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from outside of their vehicle, but are only permitted to in front of their car, between the car and the stage.
- For the courtesy of other vehicles and patrons, large trucks and SUVS may be directed to the back of the lot or ends of the aisles, so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via video wall, FM transmission, or loudspeaker.
- Audio from the show will be transmitted via PA System & FM transmitter.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on if the window is needed to lowered to check-in or communicate with staff.
- Temperature checks will be administered by venue staff. Any patrons with a fever or temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be respectfully declined entry, for the safety of patrons, staff, and artists.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are out the vehicle for any reason, other than the space in front of your vehicle.
- If out of your vehicle for restrooms or concessions, we ask that patrons please maintain a safe and social distance of 6 feet
- At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted into the theatre grounds
- Coolers and firearms will not permitted into the theater
- No tall and/or large vehicles (i.e. trucks, campers, busses, Winnebago's, etc.) will be permitted
- For the safety of fans, tailgating will not be permitted
Failure to abide by these guidelines and restrictions will result in immediate ejection from the event for you and your party without a refund.
Starlight Drive-In FAQ
To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, the following guidelines must be followed when attending the drive-in. These guidelines are temporary, and will be changed accordingly as the COVID-19 situation improves and we work towards getting things back to normal. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in removal from the drive-in without a refund.
1.) Social Distancing is MANDATORY!
For your health, and our employees and their families this is non negotiable! One vehicle every other space! No exceptions! You may sit in front of your vehicle, or in the bed of a truck. NO ONE will be able to sit BESIDE vehicles. Wave at your neighbors but please don’t go visit! We are excited to be out of the house and get back acquainted however none of us want a repeat or to place anyone in harm.
2.) Masks are requested for any pickups at the concession stand or to the restrooms! Our staff will be wearing PPE and we ask you do too.
3.) No outside food or drink is allowed! The only way to keep our doors open is by supporting the Concession Stand! If you are caught with outside food or drink you will be asked to leave the premises.
4.) Order your food, snacks, drinks, souvenirs and gift certificates and baskets through our E-Hungry App (see link) and we will notify you when your order is ready! Please be prompt for pick up. We are not responsible for food left to get cold.
5.) We ask if you are able that you order through the app however if you have no means we want to be sure you are able to order. Ask for an order blank at the ticket booth or we will make these available outside the concession stand.
6.) Restrooms will be open and monitored to ensure that only a few people are allowed in at a time. Please while waiting remain 6 feet between the person in front of you. We will be cleaning the restrooms from open to close. Please don’t wait to intermission – a few at a time will make this work for everyone.
7.) If there is an issue or concern please come to the concession stand and ask at the door to see someone in charge.
8.) NO entrance to the concession stand will be allowed. We apologize however no games, no Mini Golf and we cannot schedule parties or get togethers until the time comes we are able! Hang with us – we will all get through
9.) Please be patient with our staff as we learn our new “NEW”! We promise to make this as smooth as possible and will work as hard as we can to get this down to a system!
WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LOCAL CITY & COUNTY AUTHORITIES TO ENSURE EVENT MEETS ALL CDC RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES. EVENT STAFF WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS, AND APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED. FAILURE TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS WILL CAUSE THE ATTENDEE TO BE FORCED TO LEAVE THE SHOW WITHOUT A REFUND.