PITTSBURGH (Aug. 3, 2020) – Allegheny Health Network has released its latest COVID-19 testing schedules for the mobile clinic operation and community sites through Friday, August 7.
Due to increased demand and in line with recommendations from Allegheny County’s health department, patients must be experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 – including fever, cough and shortness of breath – to receive a test across all AHN testing sites. For asymptomatic patients – including those who believe they have been directly exposed to someone positive with the virus – AHN recommends quarantining for 14 days.
AHN Mobile Clinic:
- Appointments:Patients are welcome to visit the mobile clinic via walk through or drive-up; appointments and physicians’ orders are not required for testing.
- Schedule:The AHN mobile clinic will continue to operate from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, August 3 – Shop N’ Save plaza in the Hill District (1850 Centre Avenue)
- Tuesday, August 4 – City Hall Building in Clairton (551 Ravensburg Boulevard)
- Wednesday, August 5 – Hazelwood Family Health Center in Hazelwood (4915 Second Avenue)
- Thursday, August 6 – Alma Illery Medical Center in Homewood (7227 Hamilton Avenue)
- Friday, August 7 – Duquesne Elementary school in Duquesne (300 Kennedy Avenue)
AHN Drive-Thru Locations:
- Appointments:For these testing sites, patients MUST have a physician’s order and appointment. If patients don't have an order, they can schedule a video visit by calling the same 24/7 on-call nurse line at 412-687-7348.
- Schedule:The following sites will operate from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday – Friday; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday
- 500 Blazier Drive, Wexford PA, 15090**
- **As of Saturday, August 1, the Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion testing site has relocated to this AHN outpatient facility on Blazier Drive.
- AHN Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion, 990 Higbee Dr., Bethel Park PA 15102
- 4220 William Penn Highway, Monroeville PA , 15146
- AHN West Side Health + Wellness Pavilion, 4247 Ridge Road, Erie PA 16506
- The former Divine Providence/Kindred Hospital, 1004 Arch St., Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Heights Plaza Shopping Center, 1828 Union Ave., Natrona Heights, PA 15065 (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
- AHN Braddock Urgent Care Center at 501 Braddock Ave. will operate from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.
What to expect when arriving at AHN testing sites:
- Patients will walk or drive through a secured, marked area.
- No outdoor restrooms will be available at the collection locations.
- The sample is collected via a nasal swab and the process typically takes less than 30 seconds, not including any wait times.
- Testing results for the coronavirus typically take 3-5days, depending on regional test volume. Individuals will be contacted directly with their results. As volumes increase, wait times for results may be longer.
- While waiting for their test results, individuals should stay at home. Those who receive positive COVID-19 test results may be issued additional care orders or self-isolation orders.