UPDATE: 3/16/2020 12:20P - PA State Health Officials have updated their numbers. Still a small disparity between state and local numbers for Allegheny County.
- To date, there are 76 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Pennsylvania.
- 670 have tested Negative.
- Counties impacted to date include:
- Allegheny - 5
- Bucks - 5
- Chester - 2
- Cumberland - 5
- Delaware - 7
- Lehigh - 1
- Luzerne - 1
- Monroe - 8
- Montgomery - 30
- Northampton - 1
- Philadelphia - 8
- Pike - 1
- Wayne - 1
- Washington - 1
Orignal Article - 3/16/2020 11:27
Monday morning, the Allegheny County Health Department announced two new cases of #COVID19 in the county.
- The individuals are adults.
- One in 60s and one in their 50s.
- Both isolated at home
- The total number of confirmed cases in Allegheny County is now six.
They also state:
"(Please note that this number varies from the number that the state has as these results are from commercial labs. They are reported directly to the local health department and then must be input into the statewide system.)"
Washington County is still reporting one confirmed case.
If you have questions or concerns related to #COVID19, the ACHD has partnered with United Way 211 to offer a 24/7 hotline. Please call 888-856-2774 to speak with a representative.
Image Courtesy of Getty Images.