It’s DVE’s 13th Annual South Side Summer Open
“Balls Out on Carson” with Bud Light.
Your foursome will play an indoor mini golf tournament at various Bars and Businesses in the South Side on August 24th from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. The cost is $130 per Foursome. Brought to you by Bud Light and DVE. All golfers receive a commemorative T-shirt.
Must be 21 to Participate. **After Party will be at Steel Cactus.
Check in at the Double Wide Grill Aug 24th at 10am.
Bars and Businesses that are participating:
- Bar 11
- Twelve Whiskey BBQ
- Carson City Saloon
- The Flats on Carson
- Local Bar and Kitchen
- Casey’sDraft House
- Steel Cactus
- Primanti Brothers
- Tiki Lounge
- Dive Bar and Grill
- Cupka’s Café II
- Double Wide Grill
Check out photos from last year's event!
South Side Summer Open '18 Photo Gallery
Southside Summer Open Rules & Information
- All ruling by Southside Summer Open Official Judges are FINAL.
- No practice shotsAll balls hit out of bounds – 1 stroke penalty.
- NO MULLIGANS
- All scorecards are scored at each stroke by official judges
- 4 stroke maximum per hole per player
- All scorecards MUST be turned in to the score box located on each hole in order to qualify for prizes
- NO DRINKS ALLOWED OUTSIDE BAR PREMISES
- All players must supply their own putter
- If a player chooses to consume alcohol, it is strongly suggested to have a designated driver or use a taxi cab.
- All play must be completed by 6 p.m. on Aug 24th.
- Your starting hole will be assigned to you.
- This is a shotgun start at 11 a.m. on Aug 24th.